NEW SUMMER SERVICE PROGRAM:
The summer of 2007 PBL Enterprises will be offering a summer service for all pipe groomer machines. The service includes the list below plus all service bulletins and updates. The basic service is $2450.00. Parts and component repair services will be additional.
- Haspel inspection, bent or broken parts will be repaired or replaced.
- Check the run out on the haspels to check for bent stub shafts.
- Balance the turbine.
- Take oil samples of the gearboxes to read contamination.
- Inspect the stub shafts for abnormal wear.
- Main body inspection, look for unusual cracking or stress.
- Gearbox mounting plate inspection, look for unusual stress.
- Chute ring inspection, look for unusual wear.
- Chute rotating motor and bushings.
- Change oil in all the gearboxes.
- Inspect the finisher for tearing or ripping.
- Inspect the turbine for unusual wear.
- Check drive transmission bolts and seals, replace if necessary.
- Check the drive motor and grease spline, check the accumulator.
- Inspect the wire harness for worn or damaged areas.
- Inspect vert gauge for function.
- Inspect all hoses and fittings